INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP3 encoder is nowhere to be see - can't rip Cds on MP3  (Read 907 times)

sgermino

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
MP3 encoder is nowhere to be see - can't rip Cds on MP3
« on: June 10, 2004, 02:16:49 am »

I have most of my music in .wma but I want to transfer it to MP3 (because of the iPod). But even though that the MC says that the MP3 Enconder VBR is there (when I install it), everytime I was to rip Cds on a MP3 format, it says that it is not installed and when I ask to install it always says that the installation failed and gives an url that doesn't exist and says it can't open a zip file in my computer (that doesn't exist).
I have other colleagues that had no prblem with the mp3 plug in. I have also tried to download it from website but no luck. This is absolutely driving me crazy... Can you pelase forward me the MP3 encoder and explain me why it was not installed in the first place ?  :(

IanG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:MP3 encoder is nowhere to be see - can't rip Cds on MP3
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 04:44:09 am »

It sounds like you're having problems accessing the server - are you behind a firewall?

Ian G.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 07:15:05 am »

Try updating your program.

Try uninstalling the MP3 encoder through MC's Tools/Plug-in Manager.

sgermino

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 08:25:06 pm »

I'm behing a firewall but the IT manager as well as 3 more people have the MC installed without a problem....

I have the latest version on MC (10) and I have uninstalled the plug ins and it still doesn't work... is it possible to get the file on email instead of downloading it ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up