INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did anybody else notice that the RCA Lyra plug-in disappeared or is it just me?  (Read 2086 times)

drewsky2004

• Change this by choosing profile

When I bought media center it came with a plug-in for my RCA Lyra.  That's a big reason I bought it.  Now it's not there.  Perhaps I just am looking at the wrong pages.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Drewsky2004

Franchise

Your not tha only one. it dont work on mines either

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

I don't think we've ever supported the Lyra.

Franchise

So media juke box doesnt support the Rca Lyra?
But i was just wondering why it says that theres already a plugin for it without downloading.

SteveG

There has never been a plugin for the Lyra. If the Lyra appears to your system as a fixed or removable drive or as a WMDM device MC 10 will work with the Lyra.

"But i was just wondering why it says that theres already a plugin for it without downloading. "

Can you point me to where it says this?

Steve

AsparaGus

• Recent member
  • I'm AsparaGus and you're not

Just me being stupid again, but I picked up an Lyra recently. I used Media Center to transfer my audio library onto the device without any trouble. (It isn't organized as it was on my desktop, but it seemed to work fine.)

The built-in DJ sorter categorizing thingie is running, so I may be pre-maturely posting. The 20GB drive is amazing me in its compactness. Though its software seems painfully slow, the sound is great.

Hmm...even as I type, I'm thinking I could have perhaps kept the folder structure rather than following their guide of plunking all audio into a single folder. So maybe dragging in Explorer would have been a better way to go.

SteveG

AsparaGus,

If Lyra appears as a drive on your PC, try checking out the right click options (on the Lyra in the tree)  for creating folders based on tag information.

Steve

Pages: [1]   Go Up