INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: V11 request  (Read 969 times)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
V11 request
« on: July 03, 2004, 10:10:58 am »

Hi,
lost the resuests thread. sorry.

I'd love to see check boxes  in the panes next to each entry. They would actually be a tag called "send to potable" which would in essence be a tag that you could make smartlists read.  You would then be able to, very intuitively I might add, pick whole albums, artists or even genres that you want to be sent to your sweet sweet ipod, or other handheld,  at the click of a buttton.

It would also make a pretty intuitive synch feature without the need for smartlists. Something between the current synch to smartlist/ manual synch choices.

Also, dunno if the recently added auto sized panes helped with this or not, but grouping being included in the same pane as its ungrouped brother, would be dandy.  so grouped artists next to an "artists" pane would actually become one pane with the a-z stuff at the left of it, and the artists seperated by the tinest of gaps.

Good work so far, by the way, and not even in beta yet.!

bri

jsosow

• Recent member
  • I'm a llama!
file extension request
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 11:29:59 am »

1.  I have been playing around with the new document part of your software and I have realized the potential of this part of the software.  How hard is it to add more file extension types.  I use Autocad and Inventor.  It would be nice if you would add the file extensions for those programs to be located under document types.  Or better yet give the users the option to add additional file types that they choose.  

2.  The ability to start the correct program to go with the file extension just by double clicking it inside of MC.

IanG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:file extension request
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 05:15:44 pm »

2.  The ability to start the correct program to go with the file extension just by double clicking it inside of MC.

That's already in  V11.

Ian G.
Pages: [1]   Go Up