INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 10.0.155 Available  (Read 1449 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 10.0.155 Available
« on: August 03, 2004, 05:00:18 pm »

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO REPORT BUGS.  If you're not sure whether it's a bug, or you need to ask a question, please start a new thread.  

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR POST HERE, see the index for the board.  Posts that ask questions or start discussions will usually be moved.

The latest version of MC10 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter100155.exe

PRICE and UPGRADE info is here:
http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/purchase.html

10.0.155 (8/3/04)

1. Changed: When deleting a playlist, the confirmation dialog shows the type. (smartlist, playlist, playlist group)
2. Fixed: Some Real Audio clips would show as video, even though they had no video content.
3. Fixed: TV tuner properties dialog wouldn't give meaningful messages when clicking Modify / Delete with nothing selected.
4. Changed: Changing media modes clears any user entered search string.
5. Changed: Windowed view bottom bar tooltip now says "Exit Windowed Mode" instead of less accurate "Windowed Mode."
6. Fixed: Attempting to convert / encode / record to a CD drive (which isn't writable) could cause a crash.
7. NEW: MC displays a background grid when viewing images with transparency.
8. Fixed: Some art pieces with transparency could draw improperly on non-XP systems.
9. Changed: Mute menu item now shows a check when mute is enabled.
10. Fixed: Using WMP engine for video playback could cause slowdowns, and other strangeness.
11. Fixed: Frame could flash at a different position on load before showing at its final position.
12. Fixed: CD writer in data mode was not compatible with some playback devices, such as the IRiver SlimX. Some tracks wouldn't show up on player.

Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re:Media Center 10.0.155 Available
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 05:13:35 am »

When changing MCs font using >>Tools -> Options... -> Tree & View -> Select font...<<, the font example doesn't upgrade correctly. It appears for less than a second an then changes back to the standard font example.

When watching a Video in MC and trying to use the MC Taskbar icon right klick menu, it just doesn't appear. Also doesn't work if the video is playing in the background (e.g. when browsing in Media Libary with internal video display).

MC hangs during the fadeout on stop. It doesn't react to anything. After fadeout everything works fine.
This bug appears on all my machines I used since MediaJukebox has the fadeout function. It was with Windows 98 on a Pentium 200 MMX and its still there with a new Windows XP Pentium IV 1.8 machine.

Sauzee

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 05:58:20 am »

Really great that you guys have continued to fix bugs with version 10 - thanks ;D

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 12:09:08 pm »

I found a bug when ripping and encoding to "Uncompressed wave" files.  The "Overwrite files that have the same name" option (in the "Advanced Ripping settings" of the "Devices" page) causes wave encodes to fail.  If this option is checked, I cannot rip and encode to wave files.  If I uncheck this option, everything works -- I can rip and encode to wave with no problems.  I have reproduced this problem on two systems, with two different CDs, using MC versions 149, 150, 153, and 154.

Thanks,

Larry

jleerigby

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 01:47:43 pm »

I second what Sauzee said.  This really is good to see.
Pages: [1]   Go Up