INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License restoration problems  (Read 804 times)

Marc Peters

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
License restoration problems
« on: August 05, 2004, 02:14:31 am »

I reinstalled Windows XP last nite and when I tried to license MC was reminded that my license file expired 14 days after issue. Now my problem, if I try to enter my registration code into the web page "https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/restore.cgi" I get the error message: "Error: ...We could not find that license."

No problem, I backspace and click the link to email me the code again (from this page: https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/restore_email.cgi?displayemail=1) and get this error:
"Error: ... We could not find that email."

I have registered version 10 using the email address: sendbeer-sale7280@mailblocks.com. No spam filters are applied to this address, and jriver's emails from buy-button@jriver.com and info@jriver.com got through. I can email you copies I got regarding my registration if you like.

Anything else I could try?
Thanks,
Marc Peters
Marc R Peters

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:License restoration problems
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 02:33:45 am »

Well, while you are waiting for the JRiver crew to wake and come to work (in about 5-7 hours), you can make sure you tried all of the above using IE.  (Their server scripts are very picky about only dealing with IE browers. :()

Also, it could be completely unrelated, but right now I am experiencing extreme lagging with this forum.  Maybe the server is timing out or something (for you), and you can try again later. *shrug*

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 09:34:56 am »

Hi Mark,

Please try again - it was fallout from the previous license problem you had. Should be fixed now.

j

Marc Peters

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 12:07:02 pm »

Thanks for the help guys, I got a registered copy of MC again. :)
Marc R Peters
Pages: [1]   Go Up