INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 10.0.159 Available  (Read 1661 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 10.0.159 Available
« on: August 09, 2004, 11:21:11 am »

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO REPORT BUGS.  If you're not sure whether it's a bug, or you need to ask a question, please start a new thread.  

IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR POST HERE, see the index for the board.  Posts that ask questions or start discussions will usually be moved.

The latest version of MC10 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter100159.exe

PRICE and UPGRADE info is here:
http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/purchase.html

10.0.159 (8/9/04)

1. Fixed: When ripping CD's to wave format with "rip/encode simultaneous" disabled and "overwrite existing" enabled, the final file never showed up.
2. Fixed: When burning an audio CD with direct decoding enabled, some mp3 source files could cause incorrect track boundaries on the resultant CD.
3. Changed: MC modified so Portable Devices are compatible with WMP 10.

10.0.157 (8/4/04)

1. Fixed: Choosing rip CD could cause a crash. (introduced in 156)
2. Changed: More improvements to side-by-side compatibility with Media Center 11 alpha.

10.0.156 (8/4/04)

1. Fixed: Import dialog button text could overflow with some skins.
2. Fixed: Mp3 encoder "trial period over" error would appear for every track on a CD being ripped. Now it's just shown once and CD is not ejected.
3. Fixed: Cancelling a rip process is now much faster.
4. Changed: Improved side-by-side compatibility with Media Center 11 alpha.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re:Media Center 10.0.159 Available
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 11:37:45 am »

Problem: If a library location is referenced in the Library Manager using a network UNC (e.g. \\LEORA\MC Libary), rather than a drive letter (e.g. F:\MC Library) then changes to the library do not get saved upon exiting from MC.

Note: this does NOT involve Media Server at all (where I understand such behavior is intended).

I know this used to work in prior builds, e.g. 10.146, which is what I was using before upgrading to 10.157. I didn't see this listed as fixed so, I'm posting in the thread for this version.

I also know that I am not the only one that cares about this sort of behavior. Many of us run MC on multiple PCs and access a shared library. So, please fix! Thanks!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 12:16:24 pm »

Problem: If a library location is referenced in the Library Manager using a network UNC (e.g. \\LEORA\MC Libary), rather than a drive letter (e.g. F:\MC Library) then changes to the library do not get saved upon exiting from MC.

Note: this does NOT involve Media Server at all (where I understand such behavior is intended).

I know this used to work in prior builds, e.g. 10.146, which is what I was using before upgrading to 10.157. I didn't see this listed as fixed so, I'm posting in the thread for this version.

I also know that I am not the only one that cares about this sort of behavior. Many of us run MC on multiple PCs and access a shared library. So, please fix! Thanks!

Make sure you have write permissions on the share and that you can create new files.

Maybe start a new thread to dig further if you'd like.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 12:53:12 pm »

Make sure you have write permissions on the share and that you can create new files.

Maybe start a new thread to dig further if you'd like.

The share is set up properly and worked fine under 10.146. Is this a problem you're not able to duplicate? I'll start a new thread as well: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=22978
Pages: [1]   Go Up