INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music Track plays only Distortion  (Read 1040 times)

Mighty_A-MAN

• Junior Woodchuck
  • The world rotates, so does my car's engine ...
Music Track plays only Distortion
« on: August 11, 2004, 07:10:22 am »

Hi there,

After I wondered why not all my songs that Media Center should have synched with my iPod (30GB, 3G) do appear on my iPod, I read about the "Restore iPod Database" or whatever this is called function and used it.

Now, I finallly see all files and I was happy. (Actually I wondered always that certain music is not on my iPod, however I was sure to have them on my playlists for my iPod. But then, when whole playlists didn't show up recently, I investigated on this and found the above solution.)

However, now I have a few songs which are not playing any music, but silence with distortion sound at the beginning.

I tried to find something related to this through the search engine ("distortion" and "distortion ipod"), but I couldn't find anything relevant to my problem. So I hope I didn't bring up something that has been discussed a million times before and that you can help.

Cheers,

Mighty A-MAN

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Music Track plays only Distortion
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 10:00:31 am »

Mighty-A-Man,

This has not been reported before. Find a file on iPod which does not play correctly (locate its filepath from within MC) and copy it back to your PC using Windows Explorer. Import the file into MC and see if it plays correctly.

Steve

Mighty_A-MAN

• Junior Woodchuck
  • The world rotates, so does my car's engine ...
Re:Music Track plays only Distortion
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 10:25:26 am »

Hi Steve,

Thanks, I will do this tonight.

By the way, the "distortion" are actually a couple of beeps ...

Cheers,

Mighty A-MAN
Pages: [1]   Go Up