INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Editing smartlists  (Read 861 times)

Taxee

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Editing smartlists
« on: August 10, 2004, 11:55:44 pm »

I did a search on the topic of editing smartlists and must be missing something.  I can't believe that once a smartlist is set up that you can't edit it... but... when I select edit selected item with a smartlist selected, I can only change the name.

When I select "edit existing playlist" from the Action window, it only allows editing on playlists but not on smartlists.  

Where did you hide the selection to edit smartlists?

Jonas

• World Citizen
Re:Editing smartlists
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 01:29:09 am »

I keep trying to use "edit selected item" too... but if you instead select the smartlist, you can see and edit the filter criteria above the column headers.

Taxee

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 09:44:58 am »

Wow, they did a great job of hiding it although it does make it really easy to edit.

Thanks for the help - although I kinda feel exactly they way I do when my wife finds my socks in my drawer after I have boldly proclaimed that there are none in there.

I figured that they had hid it somewhere but didn't see it until you pointed it out.

Thanks again. ::)

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 11:11:44 am »

although I kinda feel exactly they way I do when my wife finds my socks in my drawer after I have boldly proclaimed that there are none in there.

But what she didn't tell you is that she found them in your drawer after taking them out of her super secret missing sock hiding place....

;D

Listening to: 'Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter' from 'No Prayer For The Dying' by 'Iron Maiden' on Media Center 11
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up