INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: file associations  (Read 876 times)

xsivfun1

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
file associations
« on: August 14, 2004, 01:17:35 am »

I have stumbled across a great idea for added use with MC.  File management.  The functionality that MC provides for audio and video would be great for me to keep track of all the freeware and software trials I download.  I just recently implemented a system to help me track downloaded apps and upgrades using MD and MWSnap (screenshots), but It would be great if MC could import the most common file formats for data and application files.  Maybe some system files too.  

xsivfun1
Thx,

1 xsivfun1

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:file associations
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 07:13:05 am »

MC11 does some of this, but it's not finished yet.

IanG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:file associations
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 08:43:51 am »

I have stumbled across a great idea for added use with MC.  File management.  The functionality that MC provides for audio and video would be great for me to keep track of all the freeware and software trials I download.  I just recently implemented a system to help me track downloaded apps and upgrades using MD and MWSnap (screenshots), but It would be great if MC could import the most common file formats for data and application files.  Maybe some system files too.  

xsivfun1

You can drag and drop any files into a playlist and then add information to whatever fields you want.  You can also add urls.

Ian G.
Pages: [1]   Go Up