INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Playing Now" Playlist  (Read 1113 times)

gemini190647

• nothing more to say...
"Playing Now" Playlist
« on: November 07, 2002, 12:40:29 pm »

Hello.

This might have been asked before, but I could not find any reference to it. So I shall ask it again...

I'm using MEDIA JUKEBOX v8.0.388.

I was wondering if there is a way to view (and possibly edit, delete, shuffle) the playlist that is created (somewhere) by MJ when an album or a track is right-clicked with the option to "Add to Playing Now" - my understanding is that playlist is deleted when MJ is exited.

Thanks, Ray.

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
to randomize the orderRe: "Playing Now" Playlist
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 12:53:20 pm »

>"Add to Playing Now" - my understanding is that playlist is deleted when MJ is exited.

Consider "Playing Now" to be a temporary playlist. If you right click on the PN folder, you will have options to send the contents to a permanent playlist. You will also see the Reshuffle option. Manually dragging the files around in PN automatically updates the order. Auto update does NOT happen in other playlists. You would need to right click on playlist name and select Update Playback Order.

Xenno

gemini190647

• nothing more to say...
Re: "Playing Now" Playlist
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 03:07:46 pm »

Hello.

> If you right click on the PN folder...

I was going to ask you what or where that folder was until it clicked on me that my Visualization screen was covering the content view section (ie: the play-now playlist).

I have re-adjusted my Visualization screen to be able to see the other screen (playlist) also.

Thanks for your reply...  ;-)

Ray.
Pages: [1]   Go Up