INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dutch translation of MC (Nederlandse vertaling van MC)  (Read 1098 times)

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
Dutch translation of MC (Nederlandse vertaling van MC)
« on: August 29, 2004, 02:35:22 pm »

I have made a Dutch translation of Media Center (build 11.0.70). I have come very far, but some things still need to be done and some cannot be translated (yet).
For some translations I had to guess, because I did not always know the exact meaning of the various English words.
I would like to share my work with other Dutch (or Dutch speaking) MC-users, so we can work together on further translation and improvement of my work till now.
If you are interested let me know in this Forum, so I can contact you.  

Ik heb een Nederlandse vertaling gemaakt van Media Center (build 11.0.70). Ik ben al ver gekomen, maar sommige dingen moeten nog worden gedaan en sommige kunnen (nog) niet worden vertaald.
Voor sommige vertalingen heb ik moeten gokken, omdat ik niet altijd de exacte betekenis van de verschillende Engelse woorden wist.
Ik wil mijn werk graag met andere Nederlandse (of Nederlands sprekende) MC-gebruikers delen, zodat we samen aan verdere vertaling en verbetering van mijn werk kunnen werken.
Als je geïnteresseerd bent laat het dan via dit Forum weten, zodat ik contact met je kan opnemen.  
A day without laughing is a day without living

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
Re:Dutch translation of MC (Nederlandse vertaling van MC)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 12:06:47 pm »

Guess I'm the only Dutchman around here.

Steef_V.

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 02:55:48 pm »

.... Not really....
If you like you can share your work with me, but I'm afraid I'm not a very good (thorough) "beta" tester myself. If you like I can at least try to help you make your work better (translation...).

I must say though, that I will probably stick to the English version because it makes it much easier to communicate in this forum.

You can find my email in my profile....

Steef.

bennyd

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Project Leader
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 03:09:55 pm »

I'm from Belgium (Flemish Part) and I have made half of a dutch translation as well.

If you need help, e-mail at info @ djbennyd.be
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 03:24:15 pm »

Thanks Steef and Bennyd. I'll contact you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up