INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error when repeating same song  (Read 633 times)

zardoz1

• Change this by choosing profile
Error when repeating same song
« on: September 16, 2004, 01:25:10 pm »

When double clicking the currently playing song, Media Center has weird behaviour. There is a long pause before the song starts replaying and the visualization disappears and is replaced by the thumbnail visualization. The same happens when only one song is present in the playlist and it restarts because repeat is active.

Today I started using an external DAC and the S/PDIFF information send to the DAC has errors since the DAC goes out of sync which, in my case, is accompanied by a sharp hissing sound which is quite disturbing.

Friday 17-9
I discovered what caused the problem. All my files are stored read-only. When I remove the read-only attribute everything works flawless!!!
I use a Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe with the digital output connected to a North Star Design Model 192 Upsampling DAC. I only play uncompressed WAV files.

I am using Media Center 10.161 and hope someone can help me with this.

zardoz1

• Change this by choosing profile
Re:Error when repeating same song
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 03:06:28 am »

Friday 17-9
I discovered what caused the problem. All my files are stored read-only. When I remove the read-only attribute everything works flawless!!!
I use a Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe with the digital output connected to a North Star Design Model 192 Upsampling DAC. I only play uncompressed WAV files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up