INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creative Jukebox Zen MC10 plugin issues  (Read 1440 times)

EddStewart

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Creative Jukebox Zen MC10 plugin issues
« on: October 07, 2004, 12:43:41 pm »

Hi,

I recently downloaded the MC10 trial and installed the Creative Jukebox Zen plugin to interface with my Zen Xtra however i'm having a few problems.

In previous versions, when transferring MP3s to the Zen, albums with multiple artists would have their artist tag changed to (Multiple Artists) (the same as the Album Artist in MC). Unfortunately this no longer seems to happen and now the Artists section when viewing the tracks on the Zen is littered with hundreds of single track artist names. Is there any way I can get the new plugin to act the same as the old?

Also, when trying to change track info directly on the Zen (of any track) an error message pops up saying "Failed to update the following files: .....(filename)..... This can happen when files are missing, in use, read only or corrupt". I know the files are all fine (i.e. none of those reasons apply for why it wouldn't update) is there something I'm missing?

Thankyou for any help you can give!

E

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Creative Jukebox Zen MC10 plugin issues
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 02:39:31 pm »

E,

Is there any way I can get the new plugin to act the same as the old?

No. Sorry. I will revisit the possibility of solving this in an improved way for MC 11.

Also, when trying to change track info directly on the Zen (of any track) an error message pops up saying.....

How are you trying to initiate the change of  the file info on the Zen?

Steve

EddStewart

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 02:53:44 pm »

Hi,

Cheers anyways, just a thought!

I bring up the Zen track list by selecting NOMAD Jukebox under Drives & Devices then select the file I wish to change. Then select File Properties and Tag Info through the Action Window, when deselecting the file in the list the forementioned error is shown.

E

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 03:04:15 pm »

E,

Thanks for the clarification. The file tag info is not editable in MC 10. I will change the error to be more clear. The way to change the info is to make the tag edits you want in MC and then resync the files and MC will automatically delete and resent the correct file.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up