INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does MJ8/9 Sppt Yamaha Audio Master Quality Rec?  (Read 1718 times)

Markeau

• Galactic Citizen
Does MJ8/9 Sppt Yamaha Audio Master Quality Rec?
« on: November 02, 2002, 01:26:44 pm »

I just found on http://www.yamaha.ca/show_article.asp?articleId=46&targetName=Computer+Related
... that my Yamaha 2200E can be updated to support Yamaha's Audio Master Quality Recording.  Does MJ8/9 support this?  The Yamaha pages say that they only support it on a certain version of Nero, but AMQR is also a feature on Yamaha's top line F1 so I would hope MJ supports it.

------------
CRW2200 Series Recorders Now With Audio Masters!

Yamaha announces the addition of the AMQR (Audio Master Quality Recording) system to the popular CRW2200 series drives. The Yamaha CRW2200 series recorders, like its portable CRW-70, now offer the company's exclusive AMQR (Audio Master Quality Recording); a feature first introduced in the CRW3200 series recorders. With AMQR enabled, the drive widens the lands and pits to which data is written. The result: A CD recorded using Audio Master Quality Recording is noticeably better sounding than one recorded using conventional methods. In fact, the quality of audio is nearly equivalent to that of a pressed audio CD.

To add the AMQR system to CRW2200 recorders, you are required to update:

1)

The firmware for CRW2200 (firmware version 1.0e or later)

2)

Ahead Nero (Ver. 5.5.7.2 or later required)

If you have installed NeroMIX, please also update this software

Ahead NeroMIX (Ver. 1.22.13 or later required)

* Please note, Yamaha only supports AMQR in versions of Nero and NeroMIX originally bundled with the unit.

Pages: [1]   Go Up