INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with MC TV, please help  (Read 1989 times)

Neville

• World Citizen
  • I am the black crow king...
Problems with MC TV, please help
« on: October 20, 2004, 08:37:54 am »

I have problems with TV in Media Center since build 11.0.97 (I think); before that TV is working perfectly, and is also working now in MC 10 and InterVideo WinDVR.

The problem is that when I click on TV Settings in Options panel Media Center freezes, and I have to use Task Manager to exit MC. Same thing happens in TV Tuner display when clicking Options. One of previous builds of MC11 that I installed deleted my TV Settings, and now I can't adjust those settings anymore. :(

I'm using Gainward GeForce Ti4200 video card with VIVO, connected to my video recorder via S-Video cable, and sound card line in connected to video recorder line out. I'm using video recorder as tuner for watching TV on my computer. Latest VIVO WDM drivers from nVidia are installed and working OK.

Before I was able to watch live TV, Record, Pause TV, use time shifting, and just about anything that MC does with TV. I'm still able to do this in MC 10 or Intervideo WinDVR, but since I paid for MC 11, I would like to use only MC 11 for all my Media needs on my computer, and don't want to go back to MC 10.

I don't know if anyone else get this issues - it appears that there is no other similar posts in forum, maybe because others use TV tuner cards for TV. I don't won’t to buy TV tuner when I can use my video card for this, and I was perfectly happy with quality and everything else.

Please, please, please take a look at this issues, this is very important to me, and I would like to have full TV functionality back.

Thank you.

ps Sorry about bad English. ;)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re:Problems with MC TV, please help
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 09:07:33 am »

It was a bug that I fixed last night. Please wait for the next build.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Neville

• World Citizen
  • I am the black crow king...
Re:Problems with MC TV, please help
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 09:24:24 am »

Yes! Thanks a lot.
I was thinking should I wait for the next build before post, but I was too impatient.

Thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up