INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Card and Remote Control recommendations (ATI TV Wonder VE/Pro+ ATI/ZapStream)  (Read 1898 times)

rom24

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile

Hi:

I had a PVR-350, but that is not 'fully supported' by MC.

1. I dont plan to be doing a whole lot when watching or recording TV, so dont want a high end card. My PC is a P3 850MHz CPU and a NVdia Rage TNT 64MB video card. I'm now looking for the cheapest card that MC will work with with decent  performance, on this setup.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

2. My preliminary research is leading me to the path of the ATI TV Wonder Pro.   I wanted to get feedback about this card, that I am planning to buy. It's about 55 bucks, has stereo sound. MC says it supports it, but I wanted to hear from the forum about their experiences before purchasing it. Also, the lower end TV Wonder VE seems like a cheap alternative. If one is not interested in S-Video, etc, is it the same as the Pro?

3. Also, does anyone use ZapStream remote control with their MC ? Any issues with that? The ATI Wonder Pro also ships with an RF remote. Does MC support that? I cant decide between which of these 2 remotes to purchase.

TIA,
Rommel
Pages: [1]   Go Up