INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Questionsss  (Read 756 times)

bongostl

• nothing more to say...
2 Questionsss
« on: October 31, 2002, 07:29:39 am »

Hi---i'm a long time winamp user, but i'm almost ready to pay up and make the switch, except for 2 things

1)  when i try to change the name/artists, it always plays that song....should let me change it wthout it either restarting the song i'm listening to or switching to the song i'm changing

2)  this is the biggie--i want to be able to have it play whatever is in my current search field sometimes....

i'll search for all songs that have the word 'hand' in it...it will play those...but if i then search u2, it doesnt automatically play those (think itunes)

thanks!  anyways to fix this would be appreciated

daniel

nila

Re: 2 Questionsss
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 03:44:28 pm »

i want to be able to have it play whatever is in my current search field sometimes....

U want it to play sometimes?? How's it meant to know what times you want it to play and what times you dont want it to play?

sekim

Re: 2 Questionsss
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 05:00:50 pm »

Hi---i'm a long time winamp user, but i'm almost ready to pay up and make the switch, except for 2 things

1)  when i try to change the name/artists, it always plays that song....should let me change it wthout it either restarting the song i'm listening to or switching to the song i'm changing

2)  this is the biggie--i want to be able to have it play whatever is in my current search field sometimes....

i'll search for all songs that have the word 'hand' in it...it will play those...but if i then search u2, it doesnt automatically play those (think itunes)

thanks!  anyways to fix this would be appreciated

daniel

1) Right click > Rename

2) Push Play.  Or, Right click > Play
Pages: [1]   Go Up