INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creative Zen Touch  (Read 1070 times)

kenc

• Change this by choosing profile
Creative Zen Touch
« on: November 14, 2004, 12:14:41 am »

I have just purchased the 'Touch'.  I must say I am very pleased with it although the touchpad takes some getting used to.

My question regards Volume Levelling.  I have 3500+ MP3 files (converted to WMA) which have been obtained from various sources and consequently there is a wide variation in playback volume.  I don't believe that the Touch supports EAX and I would like to know how I can process all my files before transferring them to the Touch so that they will all playback at a similar volume level.  Actually I find that the volume level of the Touch is a little on the low side so perhaps there is a method whereby I could change this.

I am new to this Forum and would like to ask if MC 10 supports the Zen Touch?  I ask this because the Touch is not normally recognised as an external device requiring Creative Software to Drag & Drop.

Thanks for any info.

Ken

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Creative Zen Touch
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 06:07:36 pm »

kenc

am new to this Forum and would like to ask if MC 10 supports the Zen Touch?

The Zen Touch is WMDM compatible and as should be accesible in MC 10 with the checkbox for 'Enable WMDM support' selected but without playlists. MC 11 can access the Touch with a customized plugin which adds support for playlists.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up