INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back button  (Read 1071 times)

bebop

• Citizen of the Universe
Back button
« on: November 22, 2004, 10:06:59 pm »

ok, this isn't a big problem, just annoying...the  "back" button doesn't work anymore when I'm perusing the forum :'(  ....and I can't recall when it started...been busy for the last little while.  I used to be able to just click my  side button on my logitech mouse and I'd go back one page while reading the froum stuff (and I have alot of catching up to do), now I have to go up and click on the arrow...  

And seems like I read something about support for PDA's...is this for just putting tunes onto the PDA or are images and  documents supported as well ?  What about PDA/Phone combo's (I have a Kyrocera)?   Thanks  Bet

Omni

Re:it this problem just me?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 01:46:20 am »

This has been happening to me, too, lately.  (Yo!  Bob!  You listening?  :D)  Not all that often, mind you, but often enough.  Firefox complains about the POSTDATA being invalid, whatever that means.  (Okay, I'm not a web designer.  Sue me.  8))

Anyway, I have been blaming it on Firefox and its perhaps quirky use of its internet cache. <shrug>

bebop

Re:Back button
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 10:23:54 am »

Omni, I too am using Firefox, but it worked fine with MC10!  This seems to only involve MC11 for some strange reason (I had both MC 10 an 11 installed, and checked that it still worked with 10 -   :)  )  Bet

IanG

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 10:30:42 am »

And seems like I read something about support for PDA's...is this for just putting tunes onto the PDA or are images and  documents supported as well ?  What about PDA/Phone combo's (I have a Kyrocera)?   Thanks  Bet

I haven't tried a PDA yet, but I believe they're now being treated like other handhelds.  This means you can synch with a playlist, which can contain anything. That includes files that have been dragged and dropped from Explorer, even though MC doesn't know about the file type.  So, for example, over time I drag and drop all the files I'm using for a presentation, including graphics source files that MC has never heard of, into a playlist, synch it with a handheld, and all the files are copied to the handheld in the correct folders.  

Ian G.

bebop

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 01:46:23 pm »

Thanks, Ian, will give it a whirl -  mainly for images.  currently use splash photo to send pics to my kyocera, but wouold be nice to use just one program.....yup, I'm a keep it as simple as possible gal!  Have just too many tunes for a little old PDA to handle (64 gigs and counting  ;D).   Bet
Pages: [1]   Go Up