INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible/easy to get tag info into iTunes?  (Read 1160 times)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
Is it possible/easy to get tag info into iTunes?
« on: November 28, 2004, 11:06:40 am »

I'm trying to find a way to keep my playlists up to date on my iPod on my trip.  I tried to re-synch to MC without actually having the files in place, and it deleted my files.

All I want at this time is to have my 3 star, 4 star, etc lists to be up to date as I change my ratings on the go.  MC is not able to use Dynamic playlists, so I want to create the playlists in iTunes so the dynamic aspect will work.

Don't worry.  MC is still the best program, and I have my library safely backed up in 3 places.  Once the trip is over, it's what I'll be using.  But, until then, I don't know any way to keep the Pod up to date.

So, I want to import all of my tag info into iTunes, and use it to synch the iPod so the dynamic playlists work.  I tried to just point itunes to the library, but it didn't import any tag info, just the filename as the song name.

I'll be leaving my friends house in a couple of days, and I need to be done by then.

Please help...

Thanks!!!
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up