INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum Search function seems to have a glitch.......  (Read 862 times)

Chasoscar

• World Citizen
  • Being is Important......... being important is not
Forum Search function seems to have a glitch.......
« on: December 05, 2004, 11:32:50 am »

When I try to search the forum for info on backing my library up to CD using the term “Backup” as the query and just using the “search subject” function, all the results that I am receiving are threads with the search term included in the “Message” instead of in the “Subject” and therefore the results do not address my question. I have had this problem searching (just in this forum, not in others)for a while now and mentioned it before but did not get a response............. am I doing something wrong or has anyone else experienced this? I hate to get flamed for asking a question that I know has already been answered but I am unable to find. If you are interested....... my backup question is below. Thanx

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re:Forum Search function seems to have a glitch.......
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004, 09:44:19 am »

Thanks. We don't actually do the forum software, so it may be a while before it gets fixed...

j

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 09:48:08 am »

While we're on the subject....

I wanted to search for all topics I have posted in.  I went into the search and left everything at default, except I put in zxsix for the user to search for.  I got zero results.

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 10:07:41 am »

Thanks. You can workaround this by clicking on the user (so you are looking at their profile) and then clicking on "Show the last --- posts of this person".

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up