INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this where I ask about registration restores?  (Read 650 times)

RxMan

• Recent member
Is this where I ask about registration restores?
« on: December 07, 2004, 08:26:31 pm »

I sent emails a few emails, but it seems like problems need to be placed in the forum to get answered. At least that is what some of the kicked-back emails indicated.
Last night I attempted to restore my license. I had problems and ended up burning two maybe three restores. All of the restores occured within 5 minutes. Can I get my restores remaining corrected?

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Is this where I ask about registration restores?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 08:53:43 pm »

Yes, this where all questions about MC should be posted. There's a lot of brain power & experience here and the folks at JRiver check in several times a day as well, so your issues will be addressed pretty quick.

When I was new to computers and the internet and MC, I was frustrated because I couldn't find a direct link for support, until I figured out that this IS the direct link for support and was astounded by the quickness and friendliness of the support here at the forum - no electronically generated placating emails here!

So, your first step is to describe the issue you are having with restoring before you use any more restores (unforntunately you are only issued 10 restores in a year - once the problem is resolved you shouldn't need any more for quite a while).

Be sure you are using Internet Explorer and your system clock is set correctly.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Is this where I ask about registration restores?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 09:01:07 pm »

RxMan

when and if you need more restores:

all you need to do is ask, what will happen is J river will review there logs of when restores were used for your license, and if nothing is out of order J river will prob reset them for you

J River has been nice about this in the past and have reset users restores when a user runs out.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up