INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC & MEGA View 561  (Read 1285 times)

rorbin1

• Recent member
  • Orange Whip? Orange Whip? 3 Orange Whips!
MC & MEGA View 561
« on: December 14, 2004, 03:04:24 pm »

I know that Media Center desiigned to interface well with multiple MP3/Media players like Nomad, Ipod & others and that MC supports more hardware players than any other application. Your main page even states "Now you can synchronize your library with your Apple iPod or one of many supported devices". I presently do not have any player but there is one out now that brings everything together that I have ever wanted. Its the " MEGA View 561 Portable Multimedia Player" by X2. ( http://www.x2usa.com/html/mega_view_561.html  ). It has gotten RAVE reviews from multiple sources and I am considering purchasing it. I have a few concerns and I'm hoping that you can shed some light and help me with my questions. It will acually make the difference in whether I purchase it or not.

1.) Do you know if MC supports MEGA View 561 and can I synchronize my library like I could if I purchased an Ipod or other MC supported devices.

2.) What if anything good or bad can you say about this product?

*(I posted this first over in the Media Center forum & I reposted here because it might be a better fit)

Thanks
Robert C. Orbin Jr.

rorbin1

• Recent member
  • Orange Whip? Orange Whip? 3 Orange Whips!
Re: MC & MEGA View 561
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 10:37:46 pm »

Wow, Doesn't anyone have any experience with the MEGA View 561 Portable Multimedia Player?
Robert C. Orbin Jr.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC & MEGA View 561
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 11:30:25 am »

rorbin1,

Sorry, we do not have one here and do not have any first hand knowledge about how this works. It probably will be fine with MC. If someone has one and can work with us on checking it, please post.

Thanks,

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up