INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A simple Christmas gift to the JRiver crew  (Read 1006 times)

JaredH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Superfluously Articulate
A simple Christmas gift to the JRiver crew
« on: December 16, 2004, 08:10:24 am »

I was just over on the Real Networks site and was reminded of something. About 3.5 years ago my whole media world was turned upside down when Real Networks decided to throw all common sense out the window and turn their best consumer level media software (Real Jukebox)  into a bloated hog of a program (RealOne). I thought my world of media was shattered... then I found Media Jukebox.

Well, it has been through a few mutations of its own over the past 3.5 years, and I can still say, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm known for being quite wordy sometimes, but I just want to offer you guys a very simple gift this Christmas...

Thank You!

J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

pank2002

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: A simple Christmas gift to the JRiver crew
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 11:08:28 am »

I used to be a MMJB user and was happy with it. Than I bought myself a iPod and MMJB was crap. That was before the iTunes days. At that time I browsed ipodlounge a lot and I found ephPod. Some day I decided to try out MC (It was just before panes was introduced) -- mostly to confirm that I wasn't missing out on anything. Why would anyone want a media player and iPod transfer in the same program?

Well, I liked it, and I acknowledged that these guys (J River) was special. With nearly daily updates, real customer's support etc. and decided to buy it. And so I did.

Thank you J River for a great program and I hope all of you guys will have a great Christ.... I mean Holly days  ;)
Music is life... the rest is details.
Here is a security related website: secubi.dk
Pages: [1]   Go Up