INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iriver h320 help please!  (Read 2770 times)

joe_md

iriver h320 help please!
« on: December 24, 2004, 08:48:09 pm »

I just purchased the IRiver H320 today.  Can someone  please explain to me how to delete files, audio or recorded or MP3 files?  I have been through the instruction manual twice, and have read nothing at all regarding this.  Can someone please let me know how to perform this function?  thank you so much!

Happy Holidays!

IanG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: iriver h320 help please!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 06:13:26 pm »

I don't have one of these, but I think Windows sees it as an external HD.  Can you delete files via windows explorer?  Come to think of it, if you're using MC, can't you delete files via the  "Drives & Devices" view?

Ian G.

joe_md

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 11:39:59 pm »

thank you for the reply, actually I have never even attempted to connect it to my pc, I am actually using it to record lectures, along with an external microphone, and I saw that it had an enormous storage capacity, however I am trying to delete the 'test' files that I ran the first day while trying to figure it out.  I wonder if it is possible to delete the files on the IRiver H320 from my PC, would that be required do you think? or is it possible to delete the files from the IRiver itself.  Have been trying it for hours, just gave up after a while, ugh  ?  thanks for the tip, I will look for the "drivers and devices" view.

plopje

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2004, 05:29:42 pm »

Joe_md,

You don't have to connect the H320 to a PC. You can do it on the H320.
Please look in the manual. Under the Contents sections you will find in Chapter 4 "Using the Browser Function" (in my manual the subject is described on page 51).

After turning the H320 on, push and hold the "dot" button. Now you'll see the Function screen. Use the -> or <- button to select the folder-icon ("Browser"). Then press the Navi-button. Browse to the file or folder you want to delete. If you push the A-B button shortly, you will get a small pop-up menu so you can copy, paste or delete the file.

Good luck!

Pages: [1]   Go Up