INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XP CD-writer (data) disfunctional after installing MJ  (Read 856 times)

Francois.Marais

XP CD-writer (data) disfunctional after installing MJ
« on: January 10, 2005, 01:40:22 pm »

On installing MJ on a Windows XP (SP2) platform, downloading ASPI and marking the CD Burn Setting as 'Use internal ASPI layer' I have been successfully burning Audio CDs as well as mp3 Data CDs in MJ (the latter with 'Use internal ASPI layer' unmarked).

However, sinse then I could no longer Write normal data, such as text files,  to the CD-writer - even with a brand new Writeable CD loaded, it simply tells you "There is no CD in the drive" - yet the same CD will burn MJ data.

Your guidance please

Francois Marais

sho_nuf

• nothing more to say...
Re: XP CD-writer (data) disfunctional after installing MJ
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 11:45:10 pm »

On installing MJ on a Windows XP (SP2) platform, downloading ASPI and marking the CD Burn Setting as 'Use internal ASPI layer' I have been successfully burning Audio CDs as well as mp3 Data CDs in MJ (the latter with 'Use internal ASPI layer' unmarked).

However, sinse then I could no longer Write normal data, such as text files,  to the CD-writer - even with a brand new Writeable CD loaded, it simply tells you "There is no CD in the drive" - yet the same CD will burn MJ data.

Your guidance please

Francois Marais
Pages: [1]   Go Up