INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Access Control  (Read 865 times)

dispatch

Access Control
« on: January 21, 2005, 01:16:53 pm »

First time user and I can not play my music.  I need to know how to view my access control...where do I go to change this function....

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Access Control
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 02:29:13 pm »

In order to help us help you , please go to MC Help>System Info (automatically saves info to clipboard) then paste to post.

Please also be more specific in your description of the problem, ie: files playing but no sound, or nothing happens when you double click on a file, etc. Are you getting any error messages?

There's lot's of help here but we need information.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

dispatch

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 02:44:47 pm »

Okay when I try to use my music in my playlist, a error message comes back stating "Media Center was unable to play any files in the playlist
Please make sure that the path in media library points to the right location and that the files are not being filtered by acess control

ggboy

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 06:19:57 pm »

Hey there, Ive had this happen a few times. seems to fix its self when i restart the computer.If you havnt applyed a acess rule, then your acess control should not be stopping the files playing. Go to veiw in the program, the access controll is acessed from there, Failing that id just import your library again.:)

dispatch

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 06:36:41 pm »

Okay i went to view the access control, typed in my pass then it took me to a radio station.  I must be doing something wrong..
Pages: [1]   Go Up