INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [FIXED] G-Force & WhiteCap problem with latest builds.  (Read 2057 times)

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
[FIXED] G-Force & WhiteCap problem with latest builds.
« on: February 02, 2005, 02:45:08 am »

[FIXED] ~ thanks.

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
Re: [bug] G-Force & WhiteCap problem with latest builds.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 07:36:34 am »

So that's why I press T in GF to bring up track info and sometimes nothing happens.
JLee

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 06:36:11 am »

I suppose you've already experimented with display setting changes and with possible third party plug-in interactions.

GHammer

• MC Beta Team
  • Stereotypes are a real timesaver!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2005, 06:45:52 am »

I suppose you've already experimented with display setting changes and with possible third party plug-in interactions.

Hmmm, which 3rd party plugin do you suspect of causing the bar to hide and show wherever the mouse pointer is located?

I only have 2 plugins installed and I don't think the DirectX or Audioscrobbler interact with the display at all.

Personally, I'd like to see that display bar disabled.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 10:41:13 am »

It took me a while to actually understand what you mean. Usually when I have G-Force running I don't handle MC menus. I rather sit comfortably on my sofa and enjoy the show. After your last posts I followed your instructions to the letter and found it. Perhaps this picture clarifies it to others:

When the mouse pointer goes down a bit more (over the edge of the display area) the control bar appears and at the same instance the help menu disappears. So the user doesn't have a chance to click what was meant to click.

I would consider this as a minor annoyance, but of course it should be fixed (especially if that makes marko happier  :) ). The question is who should fix it. MC doesn't have this problem with the integrated display options. So the G-Force developer should fix it in the first place.

However, if fixing it is not possible without turning some bits the other way round in MC then JRiver should gladly help the G-Force developer in this (IMHO). G-Force is a good add-on for MC and I am sure it also brings some added value to MC.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
Re: [FIXED] G-Force & WhiteCap problem with latest builds.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 03:48:32 am »

I'm running 279 and noticed yesterday that GF will not respond to any keyboard commands at all even if I use the mouse to ensure I have focus.  Is this what's fixed with 280?
JLee

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: [FIXED] G-Force & WhiteCap problem with latest builds.
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 09:36:19 am »

This was from Andy about the keyboard issue on 5/14/05:

"Hey Matt...  Thanks for writing and the problem report... Sure enough, I
found the issue and we'll see it fixed in the next release."
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up