INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BIG PROBLEM WITH EMUSIC  (Read 2407 times)

zevele10

BIG PROBLEM WITH EMUSIC
« on: October 21, 2002, 11:19:58 am »

I cannot use Media Jukebox download manager.
When i click on the download icone i am send to a web page telling me to use Emusic download manager.

THIS IS BAD NEWS

Anyone with the same problem.
Running 8-388

michel

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: BIG PROBLEM WITH EMUSIC
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2002, 11:24:02 am »

I have no problem, using IE6. I know that emusic uses a cookie now so check if your browser allows cookies (for IE6, set privacy tab to "medium").

zevele10

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2002, 11:28:05 am »

I can dowload only by song using MJ.
I did have the Emusic DM installed.
But when having this problem i checked:i do not have any file EmusicDM.
I did run intenet cleaner and deleted all ,cookies,histoty ect ect
MERDE alors!

michel

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2002, 11:41:08 am »

I can download by CD.

(tu ne m'as pas compris: il ne s'agit pas de supprimer d'éventuels cookies de DM emusic mais d'autoriser les cookies dans IE à un niveau assez large)

zevele10

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 11:42:54 am »

Zevele ,my friend YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Just to reset MJ  default to Emusic files fix all

King or JimH can you delete this topic

michel

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2002, 11:45:51 am »

King or JimH can you delete this topic

No, because others could have the same problem.

Did you use some Corona to clarify your mind  ?

;)

zevele10

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2002, 12:14:54 pm »

Not everyday....

Today mood is down because of the bombing this afternoon.

One had the same problem,i will search for his post

Beside this,not sre if it always happens.I had 9 for 2 days and back to 8,can be why this problem.

By the way you run 9? Not to much problem?

michel

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2002, 01:48:10 pm »

Today mood is down because of the bombing this afternoon

I just read it. I am sorry. All that is terrible, for both people, I think.

zevele10

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2002, 02:14:37 pm »

The problem is that with each bomb you care less and less about the other people.

The problem is that with each tank firing you care less on less and less about the other people

To reach the point of no return.

Peace will come?
There is no need for peace,just for a state of no-war

Do 2 states will solve the problem?
No
Why?
Because one of the 2 states has one state as a final mean and goal
who can solve this problem?
Numbers

When they kill one of us,we kill 20 of them.
In 100 or 150 years we will get them

michel

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2002, 10:42:06 pm »

When they kill one of us,we kill 20 of them.

The History shows that is not the solution. But I agree with you that it will be each day more and more difficult to find a reasonable solution. I think that the dirigeants on both sides had not been at the level ("à la hauteur") of this terrible situation and I hope still it is not too late. Extremists, on both sides, are responsibles.

But for sure, I am in France and I cannot have the same vision as you who is living this terror every day.

:(

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2002, 11:53:25 pm »

This has been going on for a long, long time.  I don't think it will end in a century or two, unless (a) a super-power forces a "solution", or (b) that entire region, or the entire planet, is brought to an end.

:'(

Scronch

zevele10

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2002, 12:01:30 am »

First you still have to see  israelis extremists blowing bombs in Gaza or Nablus.
Not to say there is no extremist on Israel side,but they are on the politic side of things.

And i would like you to show me people you can call dirigeants on the other side

Anyway .US envoy is coming,we get a bomb
Bush wants to attack Irak,Hezbolla fire ALLMOST EVERYDAY in Irael
Bush wants to attack Irak,Lebanon pumps water from a river,against international agrement.

They want Israel to respond ,making things difficult for Bush.

Kind of to  be trap at levels who are not depending of you.

Beside this ,they do no realize that in one way any bomb is good to us.
Give us a raison not to negeciate before the next Irak war.

I would like to beleive in peace.But cannot forget today facts.

In school books in Syria: 3 jews live in my street,i kill 2 ,how many remain
This is how kids learn there...As i say,today,not 20 years ago.
The funny thing is that they have allmost no jews in Syria.Beside this they need to update they book and ask 'convert in secondes the number of minutes before the first israeli bomb if i kill the jews in my street'

Israel has put AIDS in water to palestinians--Arafat's wife to Hillary Clinton

In palestinans school books -printed with the money from EU- they still speak about throwing the jews to the sea and about a state from Jordan o the sea
Arafat speechs in arabic is about to raise millions martyrs
to built a country from Jordan to the sea with Jerusalem as capital.

But you -means anyone not here- look like you don't get it.
Look like you don't get that a state from Kowiet to Atlantic ocean with sharia as law is in the program as well.

To tell you the very true,i am even no upset by the bombs.They want to destroy us ,so they use any means.There is a logic is such a thing.
Maybe i am upset that the  outside does not realize that bombs are not a mean to get a state,but  to erease us..until the day they will get they suicid bombers in this case they may understand that erease them is the raison.

Anyway ,i can better deal with the fact that my enemys may blow me up that to be kill by someone who want to get the $50 i have in my pocket in the streets of NY or Paris.
Traveling now,first in the town were was the bombing ,and in Haifa tomorrow until the end of the week.

zevele10

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2002, 12:07:55 am »

Scronch

You are wake up? Or still have to g to sleep?

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2002, 12:27:21 am »

Yes, still awake.  Sleep soon.  I don't think Americans will ever really understand what you go through over there.  When I speak of a super-power "solution", I include the quotes to reflect that.  Everybody has an agenda.  Although the Americans I know are simply tired of all the killing and finger-pointing in your part of the world.  We will never know who is "right", because it probably cannot be answered.  But we are tired of the conflict, tired of the terrorism, tired of the never-ending threats.  Life is very different here, post-9/11 or not.

Stay safe.

Scronch

zevele10

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2002, 05:15:27 am »

You are to far to see/understand what's going on
we are to close and we squint [? loucher in french]

There is a need for someone not to far,not to close or having the right lenses.
Who can tell  me WHO?

It is not like giving Texas to Mexique against full peace and normal relations.It is more like giving Texas and not be sure that ,instead of peace they will not  attack you the day after they got Texas.
In this case they will attack you from the north border of Texas,not from the banks of Rio Grande.
Instead of hudge place like USA, think about a place 2 times smaler than the smallest american state.

One kilometer is much more than a thousand meters here,where narrow is 18 kilometers from sea to green line at the less wide part

Anyway ,you may know about it:

The Gordian knot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was remarkable ( in the Jupiter temple ), it was a tank which, ensured one, had transported the father of Midas, Gordios. [... ] the yoke was a curiosity bus many nodes mingled the ones with it with the others in a confused tangle. Then like the natives affirmed that, according to the prediction of an oracle, that which would untie the inextricable bond would be the Master of Asia, the desire came in the heart from Alexandre to carry out this prediction [... ] the series of the nodes was so compact that neither the reflexion nor the sight made it possible to seize from which left this interlacing and where it was concealed. [... ] Without result, Alexandre fought lengthily against the secrecy of these nodes. "It does not matter," says it then, "the way of demolishing them" and of its sword it broke all the belts, thus eluding the prediction of oracle - or carrying it out.

Fifth-Curce, Stories , III, 1,14-18.

This  is a 'web translation' much worst than my english In My Not So Humble Opinion,but you get the point.

And you get my point.
And i mean real sword,really broke the knot.I do not use it as an allegory.I do not mean around a table with a pen,i mean a real sword in metal,with canon powder,or dirty bomb or atome.
The ones still here after this will be quiet for a long time,maybe for ever.
Take notice i say the oneS not the one.And i do not have the slightest idea if we would be part of the ones.

I do not think war against Irak  is the sword-well if they do not send us dirty bomb,if  they do  they nuke them,be sure of it-

But i do think that war against Irak will open a Pandora box that no one would be able to close for years.With some good,a Kurdish state , and many bad

Anyway i am here listening to Van Morrison  "hymns to silence'.
I'am here and i stay here.They may kill me.
But we are stronger.We do not want to erease them from earth,we do not have hate.Like it we have cool\cold mind when defending ourselfs.

If you ever had a fight against someone,you know that the one who stays quiet and cool  when fighting is the winner.You need to strike only once when the other is making noise and wind with his fists

Do not think i'am kind of Rambo,but i did send some neo nazi and skinheads to hospital.
Beside this,i am most of the time a very cool messing around  nice idiot .

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2002, 01:53:53 pm »

>But i do think that war against Irak will open a Pandora box that no one would be able to close for years.

One constant in all societies, capitalist or otherwise--nations fight wars for their own benefit.  Period.

>the one who stays quiet and cool when fighting is the winner.

I think today's wars are won with money and technology.

So many countries co-exist peacefully.  That is why the spotlight is aimed permanently on the region that is always fighting.

Scronch
Pages: [1]   Go Up