INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Playlists Problems  (Read 776 times)

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Video Playlists Problems
« on: February 22, 2005, 08:01:46 am »

When creating playlists for audio, we have the option of changing lead in which works great and we also have the ability to balance the audio with replay gain, and we have the ability to edit (cut, splice, etc) the audio file.

But, to my knowledge we do Not have the same ability with Video.
I am collecting live performances by vairous artists and am breaking them into individual songs.  My quest is to play the live performance and view it on the TV whenever the song is selected much like a real jukebox but with video having the ability to mix the artists and songs.  When doing this the need for transition is important to transition from one performance to another.  And the need to set the replay gain is also important because all performances are not recorded at the same volume.  Also because it is a live performance with one song following another, the ability to cut the original at the beginning and the end of an individual song is a requirement.  Pinnacle Studio does a good job of this, but it is truely needed within MC
This requirement for transition is also a requirement for Photos.

Does anyone else feel the need, or is it already there and I just missed it.....

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Video Playlists Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 09:46:11 am »

JimH
Is there interest in this
Pages: [1]   Go Up