INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11 problems  (Read 1015 times)

Robert S

• Junior Woodchuck
MC11 problems
« on: January 10, 2005, 03:45:19 am »

I'm not sure if this is already reported, but I've got some problems with MC11 that I'd like to report.

1. Library Server
From a computer that is connected to a library server:

a) Changes in contents or in rules in playlists aren't saved.  Next time I start MC11 and connect to the Library server, every change is lost.

b) I can't burn CD's. The files can't be added to the "Burn list".

c) I can't copy files to a memory card or a local disk. Drag and drop doesn't work.

Perhaps b and c is not supposed to work (yet, or ever?).

2. Handelds

I don't get the syncronisation to work at all. But perhaps that is either just me, or perhaps this is not at all implemented yet.  However there is one obvious bug here; The window that shows all playlists is missing a scrollbar and it is impossible to select a playlist that is further down in the tree (I think the windows was called "Device configuration" and is reached from Options/Handhelds/Configure transfer options.

I would also like to have a separate forum for MC11 requests and reports. It would be easier to follow up what everyone else has discovered. At least for me it would...

/Robert

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: MC11 problems
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 10:22:48 am »

Hi Robert,

You cannot save changes made on a client with Library Server.

j

Robert S

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 04:19:46 pm »

Perhaps sometime in the future?

/Robert

dcpoppy

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 10:09:33 pm »

I would be so incredibly happy if it were possible to transfer files to a handheld on a client.  My server is in the basement and I really hate having to go down there to plop my mp3 player in the cradle to sync it.

Same goes for burning discs and playlist creation/modification.

The ability to edit tags from the client(s) would be nice to, but I understand the technical limitations there.

Please guys, make Media Center that much better for me and a lot of other people that don't like sitting in their server closets... ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up