INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade problem  (Read 825 times)

ponygirl

Upgrade problem
« on: March 05, 2005, 01:14:02 pm »

Dear J River Music,
    Yesterday afternoon (March 4) I upgraded from Version 10 to 11 - I had been trying 11 during a 30 day free trial offer.  Somehow I missed the page/location where it asked if I wanted to upgrade or whether I am a new customer.  So, I ended up being charged $35 intead the $10 it would cost me to upgrade.  Can you please rectify this since my Version 10 was only 7 mos. old?  (I have printouts for both purchases if you need either of the Registration Codes)

Thank you,
        Kiersten Ann D.

tcman41

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Sound Surfing!
Re: Upgrade Fiasco
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 02:16:24 pm »

Figures, i don't have any software on my machine, was trying to buy mc11 outright for $35 and was only given a option to upgrade for $15, still don't understand it.

Terry

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Upgrade Fiasco
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 06:44:33 pm »

Dear J River Music,
    Yesterday afternoon (March 4) I upgraded from Version 10 to 11 - I had been trying 11 during a 30 day free trial offer.  Somehow I missed the page/location where it asked if I wanted to upgrade or whether I am a new customer.  So, I ended up being charged $35 intead the $10 it would cost me to upgrade.  Can you please rectify this since my Version 10 was only 7 mos. old?  (I have printouts for both purchases if you need either of the Registration Codes)

Thank you,
        Kiersten Ann D.

Sounds like you didn't have a licensed copy of anything installed.  If you'll e-mail me your details, I'll try to sort it out.

jimh @ jriver.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up