INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists in Library Browser?  (Read 595 times)

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Playlists in Library Browser?
« on: March 24, 2005, 07:32:17 am »

I'm starting to look more closely at the Library Browser and I really like it. Is there any way to display Playlists for the artists too? Let me explain why.

Let's say I have an artist that has 2 CD's out and then comes out with a Greatest Hits. So now I have all 3 CD's but I don't want duplicates so I delete the duplicate files from the Greatest Hits. But for some reason I want to still listen to that Greatest Hits CD so I create a Playlist for it from the missing files that are in the first 2 CD's.

It would be nice then in the Library Browser when I pull up that artist to have a Playlist link just like Albums so I could see all the playlists I created for that artist. If I use the Albums link, I would get a partial list of files for that Greatest Hits CD.

Hopefully this makes sense. Or in another implementation, allow a Library Browser type view for a Playlist Group. Right now there's Album Thumbnails but maybe a Playlist Thumbnails could be possible that would then have a link for the Files like in Library Browser.
Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up