INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drag and drop playing now....  (Read 952 times)

Zoom

• Recent member
Drag and drop playing now....
« on: March 30, 2005, 05:44:56 pm »

I have upgraded my registration from the free version 8 to the beta 11.  I find that the new version is nice, however, when dragging and dropping songs in the playing now window it is not as fluid.  For example, when i drag somthing from 1023 to 1013 (or close) it ends up on a completley different page like 976 (these numbers are tracks).  Is there somthing I'm doing wrong, or is this a bug that will be fixxed in the next build?

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Drag and drop playing now....
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 04:52:30 am »

Do you mean that you have the tracks on the Playing Now list and you tried to change the list order by dragging the item number 1023 to 10 numbers earlier, but it ended up somewhere else when you released the mouse button?
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 05:52:13 am »

I think I found it. If I change the list order by dragging in the middle area of the visible part of the Playing Now list the dragged item goes where it should, but if I drag it to near of the top or the bottom of the visible list MC starts scrolling the page and drops the dragged item after the scroll to a different place.

The scrolling seems to start if the dragged item is dropped inside the area of about 5 tracks from the top or bottom of the visible part of the list.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Zoom

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 12:06:42 pm »

Wow that sounds about right, I didnt even notice that it worked when in the middle but not at the ends, I was thinking it was just random.

I guess in the future Ill scroll up some more and drag it in the middle.

Thanks for the feedback!
Pages: [1]   Go Up