INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 11 Album Thumbnail Text - Album Size Keyword?  (Read 668 times)

Athanor

MC 11 Album Thumbnail Text - Album Size Keyword?
« on: April 01, 2005, 12:34:18 am »

The subject of this message pretty much says it, I think, but to provide a little more detail...

I'm using Media Center 11.0.225, displaying the Media Library in Album Thumbnails view. I'd like the thumbnail text to include the total size of all the audio files that make up the album, but I haven't found a way to do it.

There is a [File Size] keyword listed in the advanced submenu for thumbnail text customisation. That works fine for thumbnails of individual files, but for album thumbnails that keyword only returns the size of the first file.

It would be very useful for me if Media Center could display the total size of an album as part of its thumbnail text. Is there anything I've overlooked that makes it possible?

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re: MC 11 Album Thumbnail Text - Album Size Keyword?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 03:23:18 am »

Have you played a little with "Library Browser"? If I'm not wrong (I'm in the office now) that's one of the infos you get in that view, apart from being a very nice way to explore your library. Check it out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up