INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cd-labeler  (Read 1190 times)

ban

• Recent member
cd-labeler
« on: April 06, 2005, 11:31:45 am »

hello!
why isn't there an option to print out a backcover-image?
or am I too blind to see it?

so long

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: cd-labeler
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 11:50:46 am »

Goto
Start
Program FIles
JRiver

You will see CD Labler.
-

ban

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 02:29:11 pm »

ok, but what I meant is that I miss that option in the cd-labeler-wizard from within MC.
In that wizard I can add an image to the front cover and to the cd-label, but not to the back cover.
The MC-built-in possibility to burn an existing album and to print it's covers is really good but I don't understand why the option to also put images to the back-cover is missing.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 02:56:22 pm »

After you have everything else OK in the Label Wizard go back to the Print window and press "Go To Label Editor". In the editor you can add the back cover image.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

ban

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 03:33:58 pm »

that's all really a bad solution. Indeed I can go to the editor to insert my back-cover. But first I have to delete all the rectangles, and it's not possible to stretch the image to the whole cover but only to the bends.

It would be a much better way to simply insert a field in the labeler wizard to also insert a background image (which I can stretch out over the whole cover).

I think this could not be too complicated to realize and I think I'm not the only one who likes to print  out the front and back cover.

anyway, thanks for your quick answers!

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 04:46:54 pm »

Surely, the Wizard could have similar image option for the back cover as it has for the front cover and the disc label.

I just wanted to mention that it is possible to add images to the back cover. In CDLabeler you can add a new rectangle, add any image to it, lighten the image, stretch it over the whole print area, send it behind the text and print it with the text on top. If you leave the image on top it will hide the text frames and MC logos.

Actually, If you just like to copy the original album back cover without additional text you could also print it with any application that can resize and print image files.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up