INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 11.0.233 Beta / MP3 CD burning  (Read 838 times)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
MC 11.0.233 Beta / MP3 CD burning
« on: April 08, 2005, 12:13:31 pm »

9. Fixed: Transcoded CD burning is working again (the "MP3 CD or DVD" choice in the CD burning droplist).

I tested it again. The filenames and basic format conversions are OK now. Thanks.

However, there are many problematic things. For example: The converted files don't have ID3 tags. A few times the conversion process stopped totally before completing without any explanation. Trying to add more sessions later crashes MC instantly. At many stages there are no warnings about impossible things or cancel options. In my opinion the overall logic and also status display need revising.

I am not going to make a bug report now. It would take considerable amount of time to test properly the findings and problems I encountered. I would rather not go through that anytime soon, but if anyone is interested in digging into this I am willing to take part. Or should it wait until the next alpha version is out? (11.1a, 12.0a or whatever)
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up