INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i canīt see view schemes in theater view that i select to show up there  (Read 1392 times)

nickharambee

• Galactic Citizen
  • doh!

hi,

i am experimenting with using theater view for the first time, and i have some custom view schemes that i have selected to īshow in theatre viewī (on the edit page for each view scheme), but when i go to theatre view only the default view schemes are showing.  i am using MC11.0.196.  am i missing something?

thanks,

nick

nickharambee

• Galactic Citizen
  • doh!

am i right in thinking that i just check 'show in theater view' on the edit view scheme page and then this view scheme should show up on the theatre view home page? because i am trying this and it isn't working.  i am now using the latest version of MC11

thanks

nick

darichman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Yeah I've often wondered this myself... Is this by design?
It would be great to navigate view schemes using theatre view.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

Theater View will always start with Audio / Images / Video.

You can configure what view scheme show up underneath those view schemes with the option.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

nickharambee

• Galactic Citizen
  • doh!

ah, so i can't add viewschemes other than audio, video and images on the home page, but i can add other viewschemes under 'audio' (but these have to be viewschemes listed under 'audio' in MC).  at the moment i have several different audio viewschemes listed under 'media library' rather than 'audio' and it isn't possible to see these in theater view, either on the home page or the audio page. 

wouldn't it be great to make the home page more customizable, i.e. to be able to add exactly which view schemes you wanted?

nick
Pages: [1]   Go Up