INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: converter plug in problem  (Read 732 times)

globalculture

• nothing more to say...
converter plug in problem
« on: October 17, 2002, 07:47:32 am »

dear media jukebox support team.

purchased full version of your product today. i am trying to download plugins for converting wma's to mp3s but it is not allowing me to download any plugins (keep getting error message)...HELP!!!
Also when i try to burn cd, i want to know if i can arrange wma's and mp3's on the CD by file size, NOT by time, so i can fit many more tracks per mp3. or if i can only do this if ALL my tracks are in mp3 format. pls advise.

jonathan

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: converter plug in problem
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2002, 08:32:48 am »

>>purchased full version of your product today. i am trying to download plugins for converting wma's to mp3s but it is not allowing me to download any plugins (keep getting error message)...HELP!!!

see this post:
http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general;action=display;num=1034855810

>>Also when i try to burn cd, i want to know if i can arrange wma's and mp3's on the CD by file size, NOT by time, so i can fit many more tracks per mp3. or if i can only do this if ALL my tracks are in mp3 format. pls advise

I assume you've created a playlist first and loaded in songs u want to burn. Notice the column title? You can sort (ascending/descending) on any of them by clicking on it. After doing your arrangement, go over to the tree view, find your playlist, right click, and select Update Order. Try it, you'll like it!

Xenno
Pages: [1]   Go Up