INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Accessing library/playlist info in Girder using MC automation Commands  (Read 1610 times)

RandyR

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I have sucessfully used Girder and MC windows messaging to control MC from another non-PC controler.  However, I don't see any way to use Windows messaging (MCC core commands or otherwise) to populate girder registers with library and playlist information.

What I would like to do is populate girder registers with MC library/playlist info, and then send that via girder's serial or ip interface to a non-pc application (Crestron controller).

Or if anyone knows another way to get the data sent via rs232 or tcp/ip to an application running on another non-pc controller.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

johnp

• World Citizen
  • let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'

I am also trying to get a Crestron plugin going.  Perhaps we can team up on this??

mirdle

• World Citizen

What I would like to do is populate girder registers with MC library/playlist info, and then send that via girder's serial or ip interface to a non-pc application (Crestron controller).

Did anyone figure out how to do this?   (I'm mostly interested in getting MC playlist/library info into girder registers)

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

You need to investigate a Girder plug-in called 'DVDSpy'. AFAIK, that is currently the only way to pull certain information from MC and put it into Girder registers/variables.

The good folks at proxmis.com may have other solutions--particularly relating to their 'NetRemote' systems.

Best,
brad
Pages: [1]   Go Up