INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Covers in Netremote  (Read 1227 times)

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
Missing Covers in Netremote
« on: April 19, 2005, 02:27:35 am »

Since MC 11.236 my PPC with Netremote doesn't show any cover . I didn't change anything on my PPC, but i updated my MC, so i think the bug is on the side of MC. The covers are shown correctly in MC.

I'm using Netremote 0.99 with WLan and didn't change anything on the PPC for the last year. Yesterday i reinstalled everything on the PPC, but no success. Everything works quite well except of the Covers- they are shown as black boxes. No Errors-nothing.

Thanks John
Uwe

Modified: I just updated my remoteserver.dll in the JRiver Dir. to the newest one from Dec.2004 - same Problem

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Missing Covers in Netremote
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 03:26:35 am »

That dll is for NR1.0 and I'm not sure if it's backward compatible.  Try changing the plug in properties in NR to show a small or medium sized image instead of large.  If that doesn't work upgrade NR to 1.0.26.
JLee

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 09:46:08 am »

Jlee, thanks. I will try an older dll.
I can't remember were to change the image size in NR, but i will have a look at it. The upgrade to 1.0.26 is the last solution for me, because the 0.99 was the last free version.

The strange thing for me is the fact, that i didn't change anything in NR, i just updated MC, so i believe that something changed in MC.

Uwe

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 09:53:20 am »

Updating MC over-writes the dll.  Try re-installing NetRemote after you install MC.

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 10:06:30 am »

NR really has come on leaps and bounds since 0.99.  It is much more stable and feature packed and certainly worth the upgrade.  There are also some enhancements to make it fully compatible with MC10/11.
JLee

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 02:14:54 pm »

Re-installed netremote 0.99 and overwrite the dll with the one from 07/2004, changed image size in NR -no Covers

Re-installed MC -no Covers

Changed the image-size in NR to X-Large(!) - all covers are shown !!!

Thanks to all for your support

JLee, i think i will try NR 1.xxx and check if the few bucks all well invested... ;)

Uwe

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 01:18:03 am »

If you do check out my CCF & GML as it has some very nice graphics made by the master himself, Dragyn.

http://www.rigbys.biz/nr
JLee
Pages: [1]   Go Up