INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sandisk Cruzer MP3 Companion  (Read 1137 times)

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Sandisk Cruzer MP3 Companion
« on: April 20, 2005, 07:22:08 am »

I was looking for a flash drive and ended up with a Sandisk Cruzer Micro. A couple days later I discovered the MP3 Companion in which I can just plug a flash drive in and have an MP3 player. I realize from the reviews that it's certainly not an IPod but was wondering if anybody had any experience with it?
Jeff
Jeff

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Sandisk Cruzer MP3 Companion
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 07:37:37 am »

Got it in the mail last night. I've never had an MP3 player so I can't compare it against anything but it's pretty cool. Slide in the flash drive and start playing music. The instructions were horrible because all it told was how to get the battery in, put the flash drive in, and a label of what the buttons were. But by playing around with the menu button I figured out most of what it does. I don't quite understand the folder functionality of it because all the music I put on it was in folders, just one song per artist, and I put one in the root. Maybe if there's more than one folder per artist, I can select which one. I can't complain though, it's tiny and gives double purpose with the external flash drive.

Now to figure out how to use it with MC.
Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up