INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11 Muvo problems  (Read 1055 times)

JaredH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Superfluously Articulate
MC11 Muvo problems
« on: April 22, 2005, 08:52:58 am »

Just bought a MuVo TX FM, so, although a bit late, I can join in on the portable testing.

Things I've noticed.

When selecting "Clear List" from the drop down menu in the left corner of the handheld transfer panel, it does nothing.

Also, when I remove tracks manually from the que list, it does not update the count or the space available on the transfer panel.

After transferring yesterday, I unplugged the player from the PC and MC died with no error message.

and finally for the day,
This may be by design and if so, just let me know and I'll let it die.

I noticed that when removing tracks from the list, if you remove all of the tracks in a folder, MC still leaves the folder. I hope this is a bug, because this is a very annoying behavior.

And of course:
Media Center Registered 11.0.245 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Unknown 1698 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 177 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2900.2627 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.050309-1648) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2900.2620 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.050225-1820) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: Yes  Soundfile:   C:\WINDOWS\Media\Ripping Complete.wav

Burning /  Drive E: HL-DT-ST DVD+RW GCA-4040N   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC11 Muvo problems
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 02:35:26 pm »

Jared,

When selecting "Clear List" from the drop down menu in the left corner of the handheld transfer panel, it does nothing.

Fixed.

Also, when I remove tracks manually from the que list, it does not update the count or the space available on the transfer panel.

Fixed.

After transferring yesterday, I unplugged the player from the PC and MC died with no error message.

Not sure. I cannot reproduce this.  Please try to reproduce and give me more clues if you can.

This may be by design and if so, just let me know and I'll let it die.I noticed that when removing tracks from the list....i

This is not currently enabled. It can be added but not immediately.

Thanks.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up