INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11: Full screen TV black  (Read 996 times)

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
MC11: Full screen TV black
« on: April 25, 2005, 04:24:57 pm »

As with build 11.0.247 when watching TV and switching to full screen mode through doubleclick or right click and choose full screen view in build 11.0.248, the screen turns black. When I move the mouse to the top or bottom of the screen the top and bottombar appear but there is no display at all. When I then try to switch back to standard view through doubleclick or right click and choose standard view, the standard view screen is partly build up very slow and then nothing happens. I then have to stop MC through the taskmanager. With builds before 11.0.247 there was no problem.

A day without laughing is a day without living

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 04:38:49 pm »

As with build 11.0.247 when watching TV and switching to full screen mode through doubleclick or right click and choose full screen view in build 11.0.248, the screen turns black. When I move the mouse to the top or bottom of the screen the top and bottombar appear but there is no display at all. When I then try to switch back to standard view through doubleclick or right click and choose standard view, the standard view screen is partly build up very slow and then nothing happens. I then have to stop MC through the taskmanager. With builds before 11.0.247 there was no problem.
Can you start a new thread on this?  I can't reproduce it.  It works fine here.

Include the TV card information.  Also say whether you've tried an older build since you found the problem.

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 05:13:06 pm »

Can you start a new thread on this?  I can't reproduce it.  It works fine here.

Include the TV card information.  Also say whether you've tried an older build since you found the problem.
I have found the solution for my problem.
Some days ago I changed the display resolution in Playing now from 1152x864x32 to 1024x768x32. I did that to have visualizations like G-Force fill the whole screen when in full screen view (with a resolution of 1152x864x32 there always was a black border at the top and the bottom of the screen in G-Force).
Now that I set the resolution of the display back to 1152x864x32 the problem with switching from full screen to standard view when watching TV is solved.

A day without laughing is a day without living

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC11: Full screen TV black
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 06:03:38 pm »

Thanks for reporting the solution.
Pages: [1]   Go Up