INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 11 - no ipod plugin?  (Read 1302 times)

bonnersera

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MC 11 - no ipod plugin?
« on: May 09, 2005, 01:12:19 am »

hi,

i just upgraded to MC 11 and now have problems with my ipod III. genaeration.
there is no plugin for MC 11 in the net and MC allways shows 'failed to initialize. please help as i need my ipod reloaded for my holidays!

thx

bonnersera

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC 11 - no ipod plugin?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 07:51:54 am »

bonnersera,

I responded to your post in the main MC thread. Please check there and if you need to followup, lets do it here.  No plugin is needed for iPod.  In regards to 'Failed to initialize' use explorer to browse your iPod and look for a folder called 'iPod_control' . If it is not there, reformat your iPod. If it is there, look for a file called iTunesDB. If you find it, delete it and then connect to MC and right click on iPod and do 'Intialize' . This will remove all your data from iPod, but then you should be able to go forward.

Steve

jgreen

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 08:15:30 pm »

I can't get this to work.  I have a 2g ipod (the first to run windows firmware), and MC11 first wouldn't recognize it, then  wouldn't work with it.  It finally allowed me to drop songs to the ipod but never put them there.  My "Itunes DB" is gone, but nothing's happening.

SteveG

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 12:13:11 pm »

jgreen,

I responded in another one of your posts. Please let me know if you are still stuck.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up