INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 11 (v.277): Confusing Glitch when Library Has Been Deleted  (Read 605 times)

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe

Thanks to stupid Mandriva (formerly Mandrake), my SATA raid 0 drive got wiped.  (Neither Norton nor even Partition Magic could manage to rebuild the partition table. :()

Anyway, under Windows, this was drive H:.  I had MC installed on it and also had my library stored there.

I just (re)installed tonight's build expecting nothing more than a simple, "Hey!  I can't find your library!  You want to create a new one?"  But instead, after launching MC, the GUI comes up in full, but I'm getting an "Information" dialog stating the following:

There is already an import process running.

Please wait for that process to finish before attempting another import.

After clicking "Okay" (the only choice), then the import dialog box (namely, "Search for Files & Update Library" one) popped up as I had originally expected.

Anyway, this is just FYI--no show stopper or "release" issue or anything, hence why I just made this separate thread. :)

jcouch93

• World Citizen
  • I'm confused...
Re: MC 11 (v.277): Confusing Glitch when Library Has Been Deleted
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 08:31:42 am »

I've got this same dialog as well, but my library wasn't deleted, I never had one!!!  Also, JRiver needs to have the import dialog remember that I DON'T want to import anything.  So I should only have to click the Cancel button once in the import dialog and it won't show again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up