INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Save path for Audible downloads?  (Read 1557 times)

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
Save path for Audible downloads?
« on: June 13, 2005, 07:34:14 pm »

How do I set the save path for Audible downloads? I've looked through all the options and can't find a setting anywhere.

Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Save path for Audible downloads?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 08:25:19 pm »

Whatever Audible defaults to should work.  I think it may be:

C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\My eBooks

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 08:14:18 am »

On my system it is C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\My Music\Audible Titles

The problem is that I want it to be something else. In the standard Audible client I have it set to a different location, but I guess MC doesn't pick that up. Is there any way to explicitly set this in MC?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 08:16:30 am »

If you don't set it to the default for Audible, you will need to import manually.  There is no way to specify a change inside MC.   This won't change (at least for now) since we're releasing MC11.

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 06:01:46 pm »

I totally agree with Qythyx on this.  Due to other issues, I save my audio (including Audible content) in a different location from the default one in "My documents."  It makes organization and backup much sloppier and more difficult if my music is in one base location, and my Audible content is somewhere else.  It would be a BIG help if I could select a base path for Audible downloads just like I can select a location for all other files.  Since I can't currently select where the Audible content is stored, I have to manually move every audible file that I download, which becomes tedious and really does not seem "necessary" -- i.e. Audible content does not "have" to be in a certain folder, and can be moved manually, so it seems logical to offer a "base path" option for it just like with all other media.

Thanks,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up