INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add a right click menu option?  (Read 962 times)

datdude

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Add a right click menu option?
« on: July 10, 2005, 12:15:38 pm »

I asked this question in the Dev's zone but no answer.  There is a great program (http://music.predixis.com/) that has an 0pen API that could be used to add a 'mix' option when right clicking song(s).  Is it possible to write a plugin that adds a right click menu feature.  If not what about a macro?

If neither of these features are available then I request it for MC 12.  There are too many great programs to not allow this sort of integration into MC
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball

jgreen

Re: Add a right click menu option?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 12:52:52 pm »

Much agreement, Ddude.  This is the predictive playlist function, right?  All you jrivers, this is something new and important to the music services such as Napster, Yahoo, etc.  If I download 5,000 I don't know, listen to and like one of them, how can I find others similar to it without spending a month at it?  The code is out there, let's take advantage of it!  (I say "we", as in:  you guys do the work and I'll do the listening).

datdude

• MC Beta Team
Re: Add a right click menu option?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 03:31:49 pm »

They also have a music search feature here: http://cdideas.predixis.com/.  Hopefully Predixis will integrate this into their core player so that eventually one could right click a song in MC and either mix music currently in thier library OR find new music not in their library.

I see nothing in the Developer pages that talkes about accessing the menu system in mc?
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball
Pages: [1]   Go Up