INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: E-mail change  (Read 887 times)

eszlinger

• Recent member
  • I may be a jeanious!
E-mail change
« on: October 22, 2005, 12:01:43 am »

I just tried to change my e-mail address through the registration page at https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/restore.cgi.

After I made the address change, the next page returned a message stating, "We notice that you have just used a restore for Media Center 11.
This product has a limit of 10 restores per year, and you now have 8 restores remaining."

My intention was to merely change my password not to restore my currently licensed MC again. I had ran a restore just minustes prior to this attempt to change my address, I did not need another one

Does anybody know how, or if, I can get credited for the this error?

Thank you,
Rob Eszlinger
I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
Re: E-mail change
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 01:58:59 pm »

I would guess that the 8 restores you have left will be enough.  I had that happen to me a while back too, and got a bit freaked out, then realized that I have no real reason to need a restore again for the forseeable future, so I just forgot about it.

I'm sure if you have a need for more than the 8 restores this year, J River can accomodate you.
pretend this is something funny

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: E-mail change
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 10:21:48 am »

I checked the e-mail change page, it doesn't charge a restore, Something else must have happend. In any case, as Justin said, if you run out of restores, post back here...

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up