INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mutizone questions / suggestions  (Read 814 times)

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Mutizone questions / suggestions
« on: May 22, 2005, 06:32:36 am »

I’ve configured a few zones in MC. Four with different playback options on my first soundcard and one zone to be used with my second soundcard. Works as expected, but I have one question left.

At a party I use one zone for “official” playback and one zone for DJ-headphone preview.
Do I have the possibility to view a “Playing Now”-window of each Zone at the same time?
Or is it possible to switch between two (of my five) zones quickly (without jumping through the 'not in use zones' via [ctrl]+[t] )? Useful, if there were buttons in the bottom toolbar for each zone.

Dutch Peter

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Carpe Diem
Re: Mutizone questions / suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 11:49:00 am »

Do I have the possibility to view a “Playing Now”-window of each Zone at the same time?
This is not possible now.

Or is it possible to switch between two (of my five) zones quickly (without jumping through the 'not in use zones' via [ctrl]+[t] )? Useful, if there were buttons in the bottom toolbar for each zone
No other ways of switching between zones.

I would like to add to that the possibilty to transfer a song from the 'DJ Headphone zone' to the 'Actual Playing'.

Clearly good suggestions for a next version: MC11.1.x or MC12.

Peter
Stupid questions do not exist, only stupid answers.

atango

Re: Mutizone questions / suggestions
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 10:24:08 am »

At a party I use one zone for “official” playback and one zone for DJ-headphone preview.

This handling is too complicated for me. For this reason, I don't use the "zones" for prelistnening, I use "send to external program" as winamp or nero. Once it is set up, the next time it needs only two clicks to hear the song. Toggle is simple on the Windows task bar.
Of course you have to set up two different soundcards in MC and the other program :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up